GroVia Warranty Information
At GroVia®, we stand behind our products 100%. We cover all manufacturing defects on GroVia products for one full year from the date of purchase. The warranty is extended to the original owner of a product with a receipt showing purchase from an authorized GroVia® retailer.
To contact us about a warranty question please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-899-BABY.
Tips for a Quick Resolution
To make a warranty claim, please call us at 877-899-2229, or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Warranty repair/replacement questions are often answered with more questions. We may be able to provide you with simple instructions for resolving the problem you are having.
If it is determined we need to examine the product for workmanship materials. Please complete the following:
- Complete the Merchandise Return Form
- Include a copy of your receipt or invoice
- Mail product to address shown on the Merchandise Return Form
Items Often Covered by Warranty:
- TPU (waterproofing)
- Sewn Seams
Reasons a Warranty May Be Void
- Failure to follow care instructions including, but not limited to the following:
- Water temperatures exceeding 100ºF/60ºC
- A detergent containing additives (enzymes, brighteners, whiteners, dyes, perfumes, essential oils) or natural soap
- Fabric softeners
- Any caustic substance
- Diaper rash cream
- Excessive wear and tear
- Accidental damage (items caught/torn in a washing machine)
- Our warranty DOES NOT cover leaking, diaper odor, normal wear & tear or pilling.
For repairs of products outside the warranty program there are many WAHM that can be found through online forums, such as DiaperSwappers, who will do repairs at a small fee.