A reversible bunting that offers options and warmth: Both sides are made of wind- and water-resistant shell fabric, but one side has solid-color, and the other has a print; for warmth, it’s insulated with 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled). New this season: A lined the hood with plush fleece for extra toasty coziness. The bunting’s generous length helps keep extremities protected whether your little one is crawling, standing or sitting.
- Lightweight, wind-resistant shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled) insulation stays warm and dry even when wet
- Spandex binding at hood, sleeve and leg openings for a secure fit; hood is pointy at the top (a nod to our gnome friends) and is lined with warm ¼"-pile fleece
- Fold-over covers protect hands and feet
- Long zipper has reflective webbing pull, wind flap and zipper garage for diaper changes. Generous length helps keep extremities protected whether little ones are crawling, standing or sitting
- Inset leg panel allows for greater mobility, accommodates diapers and baselayers
- Print side has a single drop-in snap-closure pocket
- Reverses to solid side, which has contrast-color front pockets
- 272 g (9.6 oz)
Shell: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta.
Lining: 2.2-oz 100% polyester plain weave.
Both with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Insulation: 60-g THERMOLITE® Stretch 100% polyester (40% recycled).
Hood lining: 8.7-oz 100% polyester (70% recycled) ¼"-pile fleece.
Shell and lining fabrics are certified as bluesign® approved