Nelly The Elephant is a chewable animal-shaped bracelet for sensory play and teething. Little gums love the texture of rubber. Soft and easy to grip and place around the wrist.
Nelly The Elephant is ready to smile and enjoy playtime with your baby. Your baby can wear it every day and chew on it safely!
- Ecological, biodegradable, and eco-friendly
- Non-Toxic: BPA, PVC, Phthalate and Nitrosamine free
- Anti-bacterial and highly hygienic
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew
- Size 4'5 x 7 x 8'4 cm
- Made from 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees and hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Designed in Barcelona / Made in Morocco.
- Due to the use of natural rubber, there may be minor variations in color and shape
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth.
- Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use, is recommended.
- Do not leave the toy in direct contact with sunlight or any artificial light for long periods of time, as the color may fade away.
- Remove packaging and all tags before giving the toy to your child.
- Our toys are 100% natural, so small imperfections or inconsistencies are normal.
- Do not sterilize.